Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's good to be back home again

Just got home from Kuwait.For two months vacation here in the Philippines,one month ( from February 12 to March 9 ) will be spend on sharing & teaching spirituality to those who are interested to experience the Universal Truth within themselves and therefore help their own spiritual evolution.

Concurrently looking for a suitable place to held the said one month spiritual workshop titled "Awakening the Universal Force Within: Practical Training Workshop.Participants are advised to reconfirm if they indeed will come here in Marikina City,Philippines.For those friends of mine who are foreigners (and those Filipinos friends who are living far away in Marikina City can stay in the nearby hotels with their own expenses.Those who preferred other hotels have many options to chose from in many hotels around Metro Manila.

I know this is no small matter...it is not easy.Just by myself,I couldn't accomplish this spiritual workshop/training without your help my friends.Things like renting a suitable space for one month spacious enough to accomodate the attendees,visual aides and other presentation materials,sound system and chairs.Any help from you my friends are welcome to raise funds for these concerns.

Those who would like to help me are advise to:

call or text my cellphone number: +63 923 3361102

call my landline number : +63 9975551

e-mail me: weinzbelardo@yahoo.com

or see me in person at home address : 007 M. Tuazon St. corner P. Paterno St. Parang,Marikina City Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment