Saturday, September 21, 2013

Evolution of Consciousness: My 20 years Journey of the Kundalini

There have been tremendous evolution of my consciousness and state of being since the awakening of my dormant life force (also known as Kundalini, Shakti, Shekhinah, Sakina, Holy Spirit, Mukalinda, Yang Chi, Fire Element, Secret Fire, Baptism by Fire, Goddess, Great Mother, Mystical Lady, etc.) at the base of my spine in the afternoon of the 21th of September 1993 when I was 22 years old. I've continually observe my transformation in all aspect of my being. The nectar (also called water of life, ambrosia, amrita, soma, etc.) flows abundantly non-stop from the top of my head (crown or sahasrara chakra) down to my palate. This perpetual flow of the extremely subtle biochemical nectar is triggered by the awakening of the Kundalini and is the cause of heavenly ecstacy, inner joy, bliss and peace.


This flow of nectar is also the cause of excellent health and slowing down the ageing process. It is also the cause to give me the power to live without eating and drinking for long periods of time. My psychic and spiritual perceptions are also heighten by the long process of this enlightening Kundalini, the divine force within us. I therefore confirmed what the ancient sages, mystics, saints, prophets and yogis like Osiris, Krishna, Shiva, Zoroaster, Moses, Buddha, Lao-Tzu, Jesus, Prophet Muhammad, Guru Nanak and many others about the 'heavenly state of being' they called 'heaven' or 'paradise'. Like them, my spiritual mission is to teach and share the sacred techniques to awaken this divine power within every human being to also unfold their own heavenly state of being that hopefully will usher into the Golden Age of Enlightenment, World Peace, Universal Love and Compassion.


Most people are not aware or don't have information about their divine potentialities, this is why we see many unhappy, depress, angry and stress people that mainly cause problems in the form of wars, murders, suicide, rape and many other weaknesses that plague humankind . If you are one of those few who realize the significance of my mission, then join my spiritual group that I've founded since 2009 called 'Universal Light for Enlightenment, Peace and Happiness ( U.L.E.P.H. Society). Attend my Kundalini Workshops to learn and practice the esoteric techniques to safely awaken your own Kundalini. You could also help by sending voluntary donation for the improvement of spreading the good news to the ULEPH Society's main office at: 007 Tuazon St. corner P. Paterno St. Parang, Marikina City Philippines 1809. You could reach me at my cellphone number: +639225196014


May Peace, Light and Love be upon you _/\_














No comments:

Post a Comment