Thursday, May 20, 2010

Self- Control


Last night,a tall (about 5'11'' to 6 feet tall ) muscular body builder Kuwaiti customer hit me hard on my face just because I've told him kindly that please he fall in line.He shouted and insisted to weighed his items without falling in line which would violate our store's policy of fairness in dealing with all our customers.

Most of us employees will automatically hit back or retaliate when confronted with a violent...physically harming customer.I control myself not to hit back,not because of fear of losing my job (which some employees of our company hit back and consequently terminated from our company) but because of my principle of "non-violence".Of course,I've used my arm to block and deflect his other punches for self-defence.Self- control is a must when dealing with these kind of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment