Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Modern Spiritual Techniques






My special method I've devised since 1993 is a synthesis of many esoteric traditions.I've noticed that many who previously and presently awaken the universal force have experience ill-effects called by modern doctors as "kundalini syndrome".I've done an extensive research regarding this matter before 1993, to avoid myself experiencing the same symptoms if ever I decided to awaken finally my own universal light.Preventive measures are a necessity even practicing spirituality.



Spirituality involved subtle forces that everyone have to deal with.Jiddu Krishnamurti and Gopi Krishna and many other leading spiritual persons got problems with their early stage of spiritual process.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiddu_Krishnamurti

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandit_Gopi_Krishna


We wonder why India,the country which many said is the cradle of religion and spirituality have no counter measures to deal with the ill-effects of the activated universal force. I'm a Filipino by birth but I didn't experience side -effects from my spiritual awakening even though it's a very powerful experience but only accompanied with ecstasy and bliss....from the moment of awakening in September 1993 until the present.

I think it's about perfecting the methods/techniques of this timeless ancient science and art of activating our dormant life force within our coccyx that resembles a biologically controlled nano bio-nuclear fusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment